2023 Eastern South Dakota Water Conference
Wednesday, October 11, 2023
McCrory Gardens Education & Visitor Center, 631 22nd Avenue, Brookings, SD
The SD Water Resources Institute is soliciting abstracts relating to water resources and water management for the 2023 Eastern South Dakota Water Conference. The theme for this year’s conference is “Building Water Resilient Communities in South Dakota”.
The ESDWC welcomes presentations on a variety of topics including but not limited to:
- Watershed Science and Management
- Non-Point Source Pollution Management
- State and Regional Water Quality Monitoring Programs
- Water Quality Modeling
- Agricultural and Urban Best Management Practices
- Wetland Science and Management
- Invasive and Nuisance Aquatic Species
- Harmful Algal Blooms
- Fisheries Science and Management
- Groundwater Science and Management
Abstracts: The deadline for submitting an abstract is Aug. 31, 2023 @ 5 p.m. CST. Abstracts are limited to a maximum of 1,500 characters and must be submitted via the online form. Oral presentations will generally be limited to 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.