- Brookings Main Campus
Inspire future generations of agriculturalists.
Preparing agricultural educators to critically evaluate curricular content, programmatic effectiveness and community needs to deliver culturally responsible and environmentally sound formal and informal instruction in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural-resource systems.
SDSU’s interdisciplinary Master’s in Agricultural Education online graduate program prepares students for the career paths of their choosing: Agricultural Education (both formal and informal), post-secondary education, nonprofit organizations, and leadership in the broader agriculture industry.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in agriculture, agricultural education, or related field
- Desire to make a positive difference in the lives of youth and in the future of agriculture
- Possess strong critical-thinking, leadership and communication skills
- Enjoy working with people
- County 4-H and Extension educators
- School-based agricultural education & literacy
- Youth development educator
- Professional at an agriculture organization