Student Learning Outcomes
Upon satisfactory completion of the degree requirements, graduates of this program should be able to:
- Integrate and apply knowledge of the pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences to problems in drug discovery and development.
- Conduct research with skill and competence, including hypothesis development, experimental design, data analysis, and interpretation.
- Critically evaluate scientific literature and analyze contemporary scientific issues.
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral forms to a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrate professionalism and ethical conduct.
|Required courses, excluding dissertation||23 credits|
|Elective courses||9 credits|
|Total credits||90 credits|
|Course Number||Course Name||Credits;|
|PHA 725||Advanced Concepts in Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacogenomics||3|
|PHA 820||Advanced Concepts in Medicinal Chemistry||3|
|PHA 840||Advanced Concepts in Pharmacology||3|
|PHA 859||Advanced Concepts in Pharmaceutics||3|
|PHA 846||Techniques in Pharmaceutical Sciences||3|
|PHA 847||Grant Proposal and Academic Development||3|
|STAT 541||Statistical Methods||3|