Welcome to the Center for Professional Enrichment and Teaching Excellence!
The Center for Professional Enrichment and Teaching Excellence offers comprehensive and innovative services designed to support and promote a culture of excellence in teaching and learning at South Dakota State University.
Faculty member Mary Bowne discusses the CPETE Spark Workshops.
The South Dakota State University Center for Professional Enrichment and Teaching Excellence will be a nationally recognized and respected center known for innovative professional development in teaching and learning.
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Interdisciplinary and diverse collaboration
- Inclusiveness among all (on and off-campus) stakeholders
- Passion for both established and innovative trends in teaching and learning
- Fiscal, staff and resource sustainability
- Flexibility and responsiveness in programming and decision-making
- Professionalism and integrity
- Excitement for service and community as a pedagogical strategy