There are a variety of tools to help you take the right medication at the right time in the right way.
For additional information, click on each box.
- Adherence packaging
What is adherence packaging?
- All of your medications are sorted into a morning/noon/afternoon/bedtime organizer.
- This is packaged at the pharmacy.
- Medication synchronization
- This is simply filling all medications on the same day each month.
- Medications still come in individual bottles.
- The pharmacy is often able to set this up.
- It helps reduce the number of trips you have to make to the pharmacy.
- This can decrease how often you forget to fill a medication.
- Benefits to adherence tools
- You are more likely to take your medication correctly.
- You are more likely to take your medications at the right time each day.
- You are more likely to fill your medications on time.
- You are more likely to pick up all of your medications from the pharmacy at the same time.
- You see your pills gone from a box each day which can help you stay on track with your medications.
- You see if you did or did not take your medications.
- You are less likely to take too much or too little of a medication.