Scheduling Wintrode Tutoring Program Appointments through ConnectState
- Sign into MyState.
- Click the Dashboard tab then scroll down to the ConnectState section. Click the blue ConnectState hyperlink.
- Click the blue Schedule an Appointment button in the upper right.
- Select Tutor and then Wintrode Tutoring.
- Select the course you want tutoring in.
- Depending on the course, you may also need to select the course with your professor's last name.
- Click Next.
- Select Wintrode Tutoring Program from the dropdown.
- Choose Any Staff or select your tutor's name, then click Next.
- View dates with availabilities and select a time, then click Next.
- Use the comment box to let your tutor know more about the reason for meeting.
- Select whether or not you would like to have a text reminder.
- Your phone number will appear if you have selected a text reminder.
- Click Confirm Appointment.
You will see a confirmation page once your appointment has been saved.