Scheduling First Year Advising Center Appointments in ConnectState
- Sign into MyState.
- Click the Dashboard tab then scroll down to the ConnectState section (or type ConnectState in the search box).
- Click the blue ConnectState hyperlink.
- Click the blue Schedule an Appointment button in the upper right.
- Select Advisor from first drop down, then choose Academic Advising from the second drop down.
- Select the reason for your meeting from the third drop down, then click Next.
- Select First Year Advising – Wintrode Center from the drop down.
- Choose your advisor and click Next.
- View dates with availabilities and select a time, then click Next.
- Use the comment box to let your advisor know more about your reason for meeting.
- Click Confirm Appointment.
You will see a confirmation page once your appointment has been saved.