There are so many options available to you, don't miss any! Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
AVAILABLE TUTORING SESSIONS:
The Wintrode Tutoring Program continues to provide small-group tutoring for CHEM 105, 106, 108, 112, 114, and 326.
- Schedule your tutoring sessions as you normally would using ConnectState. If you need assistance with ConnectState, check out these step-by-step instructions, or email email@example.com.
- You will receive the Zoom link in your ConnectState reminder email.
- At the start of your scheduled tutoring session, click the link to join the Zoom meeting. Here is a short video about joining a Zoom meeting: Watch Video.
FALL 2020 AVAILABLE SUPPLEMENTAL INSTRUCTION (SI) SESSIONS:
SI is a series of weekly review sessions for students enrolled in historically difficult courses. SI is provided for all students who want to improve their understanding of course material and improve their grades.
SI sessions will continue to be offered at the normally scheduled days and times over Zoom. Zoom links will be posted on the D2L course page, and will also be available through your SI Leader or the Wintrode Student Success Center.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7-8 p.m. with Logan Burket
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 5-6 p.m. with Ashley Christensen
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 5-6 p.m. with Macy Winslow
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6–7 p.m. with Kyle Butzke
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 7-8 p.m. with Keri Pappas
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5-6 p.m. with Eric Sundall