AVAILABLE TUTORING SESSIONS:
The Wintrode Tutoring Program continues to provide small-group tutoring for BIOL 101, 151, 202, 221, 325 and MICRO 231.
- Schedule your tutoring sessions as you normally would using ConnectState. If you need assistance with ConnectState, check out these step-by-step instructions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive the Zoom link in your ConnectState reminder email.
- At the start of your scheduled tutoring session, click the link to join the Zoom meeting. Here is a short video about joining a Zoom meeting: Watch Video.
FALL 2020 SUPPLEMENTAL INSTRUCTION (SI) SESSIONS:
What is SI? SI is a series of weekly review sessions for students enrolled in historically difficult courses. SI is provided for all students who want to improve their understanding of course material and improve their grades.
SI sessions will continue to be offered at the normally scheduled days and times over Zoom. Zoom links will be posed on the D2L course page, and will also be available through your SI Leader or the Wintrode Student Success Center.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-7 p.m. with Noah Roerig
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5-6 p.m. with Scot Halko
BIOL 221 (Anatomy):
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. with Cole Conard
- Tuesdays, 6-7 p.m. with Sam Diemer
- Thursdays, 5-6 p.m. with Sam Diemer
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m.
with Madison Hodgdon and Collin Olevson
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 7-8 p.m. with Ellie Balken