Ready for an adventure? Join the Outdoor Program for the experience of a lifetime!
Our outdoor trips and clinics are led by outdoor professional staff and encompass a wide range of activities from hiking, to canoeing, to rock climbing, and more. These activities are taught in exciting and diverse locations ranging from hidden gems in Eastern South Dakota, to the Badlands and Black Hills of Western South Dakota, and beyond.
Trips - Fall 2019
- Included in the trip fees are travel to and from the site, all group gear, all activity gear, and some meals.
- All trips are designed to be appropriate for beginner to intermediate skill levels.
- All trips meet at, and depart from, the Wellness Center.
- Trip departure time is dependent on the activity, activity location, and other variables.
- More information will be shared at each pre-trip meeting the week of the trip.
Clinics - Fall 2019
Outdoor Programs hosts a variety of clinics throughout the semester that provides an introduction to various types of outdoor activities including canoeing, nature photography, bike maintenance, and more.