Ready for an adventure? Join the Outdoor Program on our Adventure Trip Series and have the experience of a lifetime!
Our adventure trips are led by outdoor professionals and encompass a wide range of activities from hiking, to canoeing, to rock climbing, and more. These activities are taught in exciting and diverse locations ranging from hidden gems in Eastern South Dakota to the Badlands and Black Hills of Western South Dakota to the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and beyond. Be on the lookout for new and amazing adventures across South Dakota and beyond as this exciting program continues to grow and develop!
These programs are open to SDSU Students, Faculty, and Staff and you can register for them at the Welcome Desk at the SDSU Wellness Center.
Fall 2019 trips will be added soon.
- Included in the trip fees are travel to and from the site, all group gear, all activity gear, some meals, and medically-trained outdoor recreation staff to provide instruction for all participants.
- All trips are designed to be appropriate for beginner to intermediate skill levels.
- All trips meet at and depart from, the SDSU Wellness Center.
- Trip departure time is dependent on the activity, activity location, and other variables as designated by the Primary Trip Leader.
- More information will be shared at each pre-trip meeting the week of the trip.