Community and Campus Sponsors
From acquiring new customers to developing long-term relationships with the South Dakota State community, the Wellness Center can provide the ideal marketing platform for reaching the student and campus markets. Our Sponsorship program allows organizations and businesses to directly market their goods and services responsibly to our members while achieving the following measurable objectives:
- Reach a target market of approximately 13,000 18-24 year-olds
- Reach over 1,000 community membership holders
- Impact purchasing decisions
- Enforce and grow brand awareness
- Demonstrate and sell new products
- Differentiate product from competitors
- Drive sales on and off campus
Advertising for an event? Have a business or organization on campus or in the Brookings Community?
Get an edge over your competitors! Choose from our many advertising opportunities and you will gain brand identification and heightened visibility for your business or organization.
1. Digital Displays within Wellness Center
2. Jack Jams Radio
3. Wellness Center Score Boards
4. Safe Ride Signs
Ad packages are also available.
Wellness Center Sponsorship Guide
For more information on Advertising in the Wellness Center contact:
Assistant Director-Wellness Center Community Fitness
SDSU Wellness Center