Summer Construction Driving Routes
Welcome to the season of construction!
Please see the attached map for alternate driving routes to the Wellness Center for the summer months.
May 23 –August 3 A roundabout will be installed at the intersection of Jackrabbit Avenue and University Boulevard
- East Access – 22nd Avenue to the by-pass then south down Jackrabbit Avenue
- West Access – Medary Avenue to North Campus Drive
- South Access - Jackrabbit Avenues, west down Student Union Lane to the Union Visitor Parking
End of June – to mid-July
- A portion of North Campus Drive will be closed to install a new chiller line
- West Access – will take a short detour to the north, then back south to North Campus Drive
The parking lot will remain open through the duration of the project.
All traffic will be routed to enter and exit on the east side of the lot, off Jackrabbit Avenue. The north entrance, from North Campus Drive will be for construction traffic only.
All cardiac rehab and handicap accessible members will receive a parking card to utilize the Union parking lot during their visits to the Wellness Center.
These cards will be issued in the Wellness Center Administration/Membership Office by showing proof of your handicap tag or license plate.
These cards will be free, but if lost, a replacement fee will be assessed.