Outdoor Programs hosts a variety of free clinics throughout the semester that seeks to provide instruction for beginner participants. These clinics focus on a variety of activities from Canoeing to Nature Photography to Bike Maintenance and more. Please register for these clinics at the Welcome Desk at the SDState Wellness Center.
Summer 2018 Clinics
- Canoe Clinic - July 11th, 2018
- Date: July 11th, 2018
- Time: 4pm - 6pm
- Location: Dakota Nature Park (Meet at Larson Nature Center off of 32nd Street)
- Member Price: FREE
- Non-Member Price: $5.00
- Register at the SDSU Wellness Center by July 10th, 2018
- All clinics at Dakota Nature Park will meet at the Parking Lot in the Nature Park off 22nd Avenue South, just past the Softball Fields and the Outdoor Adventure Center.
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation to the clinic location.
- After registering for the clinic, the clinic instructor will email information about meeting time, dates, etc.
- Registrants who cancel with less than 24 hours before the start of the clinic or no-show will be assessed a $15 charge by the Wellness Center.