- Students receiving Chapter 1606 or Chapter 30 must complete a monthly verification.
- Each month students attend class they will need to verify their credits including the months of December and May. Payments will be pro-rated for months that are not full 30 days of training.
- Verification is accomplished by telephone or online on the last day of the month or any day following the last day of the month. (Examples: September 30, December 31, May 31)
- All changes in enrollment status must be reported to the SDSU Veterans Affairs Office prior to your verification to ensure your payments are correct and on time.
- Your payment should be automatically deposited into your bank account within 7-14 days.
- Verification must be completed to obtain payment.
- Dial the automated verification line (1-877-823-2378)
- Press 1 to verify that your enrollment status has not changed.
- Enter your file number (SSN) followed by the # sign.
- Enter your five-digit zip code followed by the # sign.
- Verification is complete
**IF YOU DO NOT VERIFY YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT**
*Please contact the SDSU Veterans Affairs Office at 605-688-4700 or by email if you have any questions or difficulties with your verification.