- How do I get a copy of my Certificate of Eligibility (COE)?
Please use Ask a Question and request to have it mailed to your address. You can also call the VA at 1-888-442-4551.
- How do I get a DD-214 or NOBE (Notice of Basic Eligibility) (Ch. 1606 only)?
Please contact your Readiness NCO.
- Do I have to turn in a VA Information Form every semester?
Yes. Please submit a form before every semester you would like to use your VA benefits. Once you register for classes, complete the online form. Once it is submitted it will be automatically sent to your adviser for course approval and then it will be sent to our office.
- Do I need to notify the VA Office when I drop or add a class?
Yes. Please notify our office ASAP.
- Does changing my credits affect my STA?
Yes, it is automatically calculated by the Cashier’s Office. You don’t need to do anything.
- If I drop a class while using FTA on that class, do I have to pay money back?
Yes, contact your GoArmyED representative. Note: Filter by your unit's zip code.
- Can I transfer my benefits?
Some VA educational benefits may be transferred to a military member’s spouse or children if you are still actively serving. Please visit the U.S. Veterans Affairs Transfer of Entitlement web page for more information.
- When will I get paid?
- Ch. 33 and Ch. 35 should be paid on the first day of the month, but may be paid slightly sooner.
- Ch. 1606 - About two weeks after you call.
- First time waiting to get paid, give it 4 to 6 weeks.
- Still concerned?