Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Student smiling at the camera

Please use Ask a Question and request to have it mailed to your address. You can also call the VA at 1-888-442-4551.

Please contact your Readiness NCO.

Yes. Please submit a form before every semester you would like to use your VA benefits. Once you register for classes, complete the online form. Once it is submitted it will be automatically sent to your adviser for course approval and then it will be sent to our office.

Yes. Please notify our office ASAP.

Yes, it is automatically calculated by the Cashier’s Office.  You don’t need to do anything.

Yes, contact ArmyIgnitED. Note: Filter by your unit's zip code.

Some VA educational benefits may be transferred to a military member’s spouse or children if you are still actively serving. Please visit the U.S. Veterans Affairs Transfer of Entitlement web page for more information.

  • Ch. 33 and Ch. 35 should be paid on the first day of the month, but may be paid slightly sooner.
  • Ch. 1606 - About two weeks after you call.
  • First time waiting to get paid, give it 4 to 6 weeks.
  • Best thing to do is to come into our office and verify you have turned in everything.
  • If you are a Ch. 1606, verify your classes via the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) –1-877-823-2378 or use the WAVE online.