Apply for benefits online through Vets.gov
- Go to Vets.gov.
- You will need your bank account number and routing number for direct deposit information.
- Dependents will need Veterans Social Security number.
Required documents to bring to VA office
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Note: COE arrives 4-6 weeks after completion of application on Vets.gov.
- If you are a Chapter 1606 - Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE)
- Kicker Contract
After you have registered for classes
- Log into your MyState account and complete VA Information Form.
- Once the form is submitted, it will automatically be sent to your adviser. Upon adviser approval, the form will be sent to the VA office. This form allows us to certify you for your benefits.