E-mail communications sent from your office e-mail account represent your program, SDSU Extension, your college and South Dakota State University.
When sending emails to external audiences, use the signature format with the SDSU Extension logo below the information: using Arial size 12pt. type in black.
- Name – Professional designations (post-nominal titles), such as Ph.D., CPA, DVM, etc. are accepted and encouraged
- Address – Physical & Mailing: In many situations, the physical (or street) address will be the same as the mailing address. In cases where there is a separate mailing address, the information should be listed as the second line of the address.
- Phone Number (Office and/or Cell)
- Fax number (optional)
- Email address
- URL – The URL www.iGrow.org is required as the primary URL listed on all email signatures. A secondary URL is optional.
- Social media – Approved social media accounts may be linked to
- Office hours (optional)
- Short disclosure statement
E-mail Replies: You should set up a separate signature for e-mail replies that includes your name, position/title, email address and phone number.
4-H Youth Program Advisors: If you work in more than one office, it is acceptable to include information (address, phone number, office hours) for each location.
Personal tag lines, quotations, background graphics, and scanned or electronic signatures are prohibited.
|sample Email signature|
A series of Word and PowerPoint templates have been designed for use in all presentations conducted by SDSU Extension staff. The templates are available on InsideState or by request through iGrow.
A series of PowerPoint templates have been designed for use in all presentations conducted by SDSU Extension staff. The templates are available on InsideState or by request through iGrow.
|sample PowerPoint template|