To ensure visual consistency, all official business cards and name badges will be designed and printed through iGrow.
The accompanying examples indicate the actual size of business cards and name badges and the information that will be included on each:
- First Name: Employees have the option of listing an official first name or a preferred first name. Example: Listing Mike instead of Michael.
- Middle Initial: Employees have the option of including their middle initial.
- Last Name: Last name should be listed as the employee’s official last name.
- Professional Designation: Professional designations (post-nominal titles), such as Ph.D., CPA, DVM, etc. are accepted and encouraged.
- Title: The title listed on the business card should be the SDSU Extension title of the employee. In some cases, administratively approved adjustments may be made to the title listed on the business card.
- Address – Physical & Mailing: In many situations, the physical (or street) address will be the same as the mailing address. In cases where there is a separate mailing address, the information will be listed as the second line of the address according to United States Postal Service Standards. Only the administrative home address will be listed.
- Office Phone Number: The phone number provided for your use by SDSU Extension will be listed.
- Additional Number: Either a cell phone or fax number may be listed.
- Email Address: The primary email address provided for your use by SDSU Extension will be listed.
- URL: The URL http://www.iGrow.org is the only accepted URL to be listed on SDSU Extension business cards.
Business cards and name badges can be ordered by contacting SDSU Extension (605-688-4147).