When parking in any campus location (other than the pay lot) visitors will need to obtain a Visitor's Permit. To acquire a visitor permit, come to the Transportation Services office located at 1601 Stadium Road (northwest of Sanford-Jackrabbit Athletic Complex 'SJAC'), or the University Police Department located at east of the Stadium off of Jackrabbit Avenue. This permit must be hung from the vehicle's rearview mirror so that enforcement can easily see the visitor permit.
Visitor Parking Areas
- Any Campus Commuter lot (Look for 'C' on a Blue disc at lot entrances)
- Chicoine Architecture, Mathematics and Engineering Hall (North side) - 6 Spaces
- Berg Hall (East side) - 2 Spaces
- Dairy Bar (South/North sides) - 8 Spaces/3 Spaces (20 minute)
- Meat Lab (Street level on North Campus Drive) - 3 Spaces (Parallel)
- Admissions (North/West sides) - 12 Spaces/10 Spaces
- Agricultural Heritage Museum (West side) - 7 Spaces
- Art Museum (North of Scobey Hall) - 13 Spaces
- Facilities and Services (East) - 4 Spaces
- Facilities Customer Service Center - 6 Spaces
- University Student Union (Pay Lot; $1.50/hour; Max charge $12/day) - 150 Spaces
Departmental Guest Permits
If you are a guest of a specific department you may obtain a Departmental Guest Permit by the department for your convenience. Employees and students do not qualify as guests and may not use a departmental guest permit. Please contact the faculty, staff, or department for more information on a guest permit.
Any vehicle that is registered to or used by an employee or student, does not qualify to park in visitor designated parking areas. These vehicles must park in the pay lot or a permit lot.