Football Game Day Parking
Parking Services and South Dakota State University would like you to have the best game day experience you can at the Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium and Jackrabbit Football. That will start with parking and to help with that we have a couple things to help have a smooth parking experience so you can enjoy Jackrabbit Football.
- Parking Lots around the stadium will be open 5 hours BEFORE kickoff, same time as the Tailgate Area opens.
- Game Day Football Parking Map
- Street Closure by Stadium - North Campus Drive from Stadium Drive to Jackrabbit Lane will be closed five (5) hours BEFORE kick-off until about one (1) hour AFTER finale of game. Please see map above for closure locations.
- Priority Parking (Jackrabbit Club) - The lots east of Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium is reserved for priority parking. To qualify, you must be an SDSU Football season ticket holder and donate $500 to SDSU Athletics, for more to the Jackrabbit Club. Must have a Jackrabbit Club permit (provided from SDSU Athletics) to park in these lots.
- $10 Pay Parking - There are 11 lots located around Dana J. Dyhouse Stadium that are open to anyone to park in for $10 a game. Cash and Credit/Debit Card are accepted at the entrance of lots. Lots open 5 hours BEFORE kickoff and are also open for tailgating at the same time. Please see map for $10 Pay parking lots.
- RV Parking Area - RV Parking area is located on the northwest edge of the Grey lot located and marked in the gravel lot north of the SJAC.
- MUST reserve spot in advance through the SDSU Parking Services before arriving for game.
- To make reservation: call 605-688-7275 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- When reserving, please have ready license plate information of RV and Credit/Debit Card.
- Credit/Debit card is accepted; can book spots in advance for rest of season
- All RVs must park in RV parking area. NO WHERE ELSE is allowed.
- All RVs and campers can START to enter RV parking area 5 hours BEFORE kick-off.
- All RVs and campers MUST be in RV parking area NO LATER than 3 hours BEFORE kick-off.
- All RVs and campers MUST wait until ONE (1) HOUR AFTER end of game to exit RV parking area.
- NO OVERNIGHT PARKING allowed on campus.
- RV camping is allowed at Sexauer Park Camping.
- Free General Parking - These lots are located west of Medary Avenue, these lots are free for football fans to park in but all vehicles must be parked in a stall and must follow all rules of the parking lots. Please see map for Free General parking lots.
For information about the Stadium, please visit Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium website.
For ticket information, please visit SDSU Jackrabbit Athletics.