The Residual American College Test (ACT) is offered at the SDSU Testing Center one to two times a year to allow students who have missed the National exam for one reason or another to take the exam. This exam has several regulations:
- The Residual ACT is only good for admission requirements at South Dakota State University.
- This exam is not accepted for the South Dakota Opportunity Scholarship.
- Residual ACT scores are not accepted for NCAA initial eligibility.
- The residual exam may be repeated 60 days from the previous ACT.
- The Residual Testing is not a replacement for ACT National testing nor is it a practice test.
You will not be admitted to take the exam without the appropriate identification. The Residual ACT lasts about 3 1/2 hours.
You can register for the Residual ACT on Register Blast.