ON-DEMAND ORIENTATION TRAINING NOW AVAILABLE!
The South Dakota Early Childhood Enrichment system has developed a South Dakota specific on-demand series to assist you in meeting the orientation training requirements. This series of 10 training topics will be available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, simply by registering online through your regional ECE office.
Free Training Content
South Dakota Orientation on-demand training is available free of charge. Simply set up your free online account and you can begin learning!
Stop and Start a Session
Complete each 30-minute session at your own pace. If you need to step away in the middle of a session, you can stop and when you return, pick up right where you left off.
Certificates Available to Download and Print
Once you have completed a session, you will be able to print your certificate or download and save a copy to your computer.
On-Demand Training Topics Include:
- Prevention & Control of Infectious Diseases- 30 minute training
- Safe Sleep Practices & Reducing the Risk of SIDS -30 minute training
- Administration of Medications in Child Care- 30 minute training
- Prevention & Response to Food Emergencies & Allergic Reactions- 30 minute training
- Providing a Safe Environment in Child Care- 30 minute training
- Prevention of Abusive Head Trauma & Shaken Baby Syndrome- 30 minute training
- Emergency Preparedness & Planning for Child Care Programs- 30 minute training
- Safe Handling & Storage of Hazardous Materials in Child Care- 30 minute training
- Appropriate Precautions in Transporting Children- 30 minute training
- Child Development Orientation- 30 minute training (Available July 1, 2018)