Thank you for voting in the Students' Association election!
Voting for the Students' Association election is now closed. Click below to view the full election results. Congratulations to all who were elected!
Learn about the candidates
Click the link below to learn about the presidential and vice presidential candidates as well as the senatorial candidates for your academic college.
- Presidential & Vice Presidential Candidates [Coverage provided courtesy of The Collegian]
- College of Agriculture, Food & Environmental Sciences
- College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- College of Education & Human Sciences
- Jerome J. Lohr College of Engineering
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy & Allied Health Professions
- Graduate School
Important Election Dates
- Monday, February 3rd – Nominations for SA President and Vice President open
- Nominations can be made during SA Senate meetings on February 3, February 10, and February 24.
- Tuesday, February 4th – Senator petitions open
- Petitions can be picked up from the Students' Association office along Main Street in the University Student Union.
- Monday, February 24th – Nominations for SA President and Vice President close
- Friday, February 28th – Senator petitions close
- Completed petitions must be turned into the Students' Association office by 5:00pm CST.
- Wednesday, March 4th – Mandatory candidate meeting at 6:00pm in the Lewis & Clark Room
- This meeting is required for all candidates to review campaign policies, verify ballot information, and have official headshots taken.
- Week of March 16th-20th – Debates for senatorial and presidential/vice presidential candidates will be held for contested races (schedule TBA)
- Please note that no debates will be held due to the campus closure for the COVID-19 pandemic. Information about all senatorial candidates is linked above for each academic college.
- Tuesday, March 24th and Wednesday, March 25th – Students' Association election
- Polls are open from 8:00am until 5:00pm each day. Voting is available online or at select polling locations across campus.
- Monday, April 13th – All new senators and the president-elect and vice president-elect will be sworn in during the SA Senate meeting at 7:00pm in the Lewis & Clark Room of the University Student Union
Please contact the Students' Association Vice President with any questions about the election.