Below are our applications, release requests, and other Res Life forms.
- Summer Housing
- Summer Storage- for more information or to receive the storage form please call 605-688-5148 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Meal Plan Exemption Form
The policy for the South Dakota State University Housing & Residential Life Meal Plan Exemption/Accommodation Guidelines and Process is established for students requesting an exemption from the SDSU Meal Plan program. The Meal Plan Exemption Policy covers meal plans for all students required to purchase a meal plan.
To initiate the Meal Plan Exemption/Accommodation process, a student should submit a completed Meal Plan Exemption/Accommodation Request Form to the Department of Housing & Residential Life by the deadline along with the appropriate accompanying materials for requested category (finance, medical, or religious) along with the necessary documentation to support the request.
Below is the link for the Meal Plan Exemption Forms:
- To request an exemption/accommodation due to religious reasons, use the Meal Plan Exemption Religious Reasons form.
- To request an exemption/accommodation due to medical reasons, use the Meal Plan Exemption Medical Reasons form.
- To request an exemption/accommodation due to financial reasons, use the Meal Plan Exemption Financial Reasons form.
- To request that your meal plan be terminated, use the Meal Plan Termination form.