Feeling good, having fun
SDSU is Division I! That’s big news for fans and players alike. But we’ve designed our on-campus sports and wellness programs for everyone, not just for serious athletes.
Whether you’re training for a team or fighting the freshman 15, the new Miller Wellness Center has pretty much anything you might want: a climbing wall, interactive bikes, elliptical machines, a weight room, and much more.
On top of that, our club and recreational sports – more than 25 at last count – range from hockey and cricket to rugby and wrestling. Oh, and don’t forget co-ed flag football and ultimate Frisbee. We even have a belly flop contest. Whew!
If you prefer nontraditional forms of exercise, head to the 165-foot Coughlin Campanile, the tallest chimes tower in the state. Climb its 179 steps and you’ll be treated to a panoramic view of the campus and the city (and some sore quadriceps).
A few features of the Miller Wellness Center
- 35-foot rock climbing wall
- Indoor track
- Indoor pool
- Four volleyball/basketball courts
- Two racquetball courts
- Outdoor gear rentals
- Spinning, yoga, and aerobic studios
- Free weight and Olympic lifting areas
- Fitness machines with television and iPod capabilities
- Multi-Activity Court (MAC)
- On-site physical therapy services