- Student Organization discusses budget proposal with the SA Finance Chair.
- GAF Request is submitted to SA Finance Chair and reviewed; recommend changes.
- Student Organization presents budget to the SA Finance Committee, committee asks questions, moves to committee discussion and votes on their recommendation (pass/fail, dollar amount, adjustment to request).
- SA Finance Committee makes recommendation to the SA Senate in the Budget Hearing and group presents their budget, answers questions, roll call vote for approval of dollar amount and budget.
- University Activity Fee Budget Committee (UAFBC) reviews SA Senate budgeting recommendation. UAFBC passing vote yields final approval of the recommendation.
- The University President has final approval in regard to all GAF allocations.
Speaker Fund/Weekend Programming
Fund FY Limit: $15,000.00
New Venture Fund FY Limit: $3,500.00
Special Allocation Fund FY Limit: $7,500.00