About CRAFT Community Support Groups
Does Someone You Love Struggle with Drug or Alcohol Use? Join us for a FREE friends and family support program.
CRAFT Community Support Groups are a virtual and face-to-face training for the friends and family members concerned about their loved ones who live with a substance use disorder. This program is based on the Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT) model. The CRAFT model is a highly effective, evidence-based, motivational program that impacts communities and families in multiple areas of their lives.
- Reduce your loved one’s harmful substance use
- Help move your loved one toward treatment
- Improve the lives of the concerned family and friends
- Relationship dynamics: identifying triggers & motivators
- Developing positive communication techniques
- Helping the loved one enter treatment services & engage in recovery
This FREE 12-week support program will be hosted virtually via Zoom and face-to-face. Each weekly session is 90 minutes long.
Join a Group
Want to be a part of a CRAFT Community Support Group? We’d love to have you! Click the link below to sign up for a group.