The South Dakota Art Museum continues to care for its collection and expand education programs. We are looking for donors to assist us in funding the following crucial initiatives. Our current top initiatives that are in greatest need of funding include:
- Native American educational exhibits and outreach initiatives working with Craig Howe and the Center for American Indian Research and Native Studies (CAIRNS)
- Paul Goble: Conservation of Goble's works on paper
- Harvey Dunn: Conservation of new Harvey Dunn acquisitions
- Internships: We provide paid internships in the areas of Collections, Exhibitions, Marketing, Graphic Design and Retail
- Exhibitions: Sponsorships by individuals and organizations for upcoming exhibitions.
Please contact Carolyne Hart at 605-688-4313 if you would like to give specifically to one of these needs or note the designation when you give by check to South Dakota Art Museum (1036 Medary Ave., Box 2250, Brookings, SD 57007), or when you give online (this link goes to the Art Museum's Give Now page at the SDSU Foundation; your gifts of $30 automatically qualify for your annual Museum Membership).