Join the state's artistic gem. Become a member!
The South Dakota Art Museum is more than just art on the walls. The accredited museum is the state leader in preservation practices, museum standards and art education. Members are vital to the continued development of the South Dakota Art Museum, and in turn, the museum makes our members' lives much richer through the arts.
Your tax deductible membership contribution will help sustain dynamic exhibitions and events, expand the depth of the collections through acquisitions and ensure our cultural heritage and legacy continues through preservation efforts. And thanks to loyal members, we are able to provide free admission for all visitors as well as free tours and educational programs for school groups, senior citizen groups and university students.
How Can I Join or Renew?
- Go online and visit the Museum Store's website to join or renew.
- Visit us at the South Dakota Art Museum, and ask at the front desk.
- Mail a check to the South Dakota Art Museum (Box 2250, SDSU, Brookings, SD 57007) with your name, address, email and phone number.
- Call the museum at 605-688-5423.
- Individual: $30
- Family/Household: $45
- Contributor: $100 - $499
- Donor: $500 - $999
- Supporter: $1,000 and above
Business Membership: $250
- Recognition on membership panel
- Recognition on donor website page with link to company website
- Brochure in rack card display in entrance of museum
- Discount on gallery rental
- 10% discount on Museum Store purchases.
- 20% discount on Museum classes and workshops
- Personal invitations to exhibits, receptions and special events
- The Satisfaction in knowing that YOU:
- Help sustain dynamic exhibitions and events
- Expand the depth of the collections through acquisitions
- Ensure the legacy continues through conservation efforts
Additional Membership Benefits
Contributing members receive all of the basic membership benefits plus the special benefits listed below:
- All benefits above, plus recognition for your level of giving on donor website page.
- All benefits above, plus recognition for your level of giving on donor panels.