State Contest Information
- Coordinator: Sarah Jacobs
- Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- Location: South Dakota State University Student Union
- Time Frame: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (see full schedule below)
- Registration Closes: Monday, March 21 at 5:00 PM CT
- Website Lockout, Written Material Submission Deadline: Monday, March 28 at 5:00 PM CT
NOTE: You will use your same login information (username and password) in the state registration system as you used to register yourself for your regional contest. DO NOT create a new username/password!
- 8:00-9:30 AM: Doors Open. Students and volunteers may register in the Volstorff lounge/lobby area. All exhibits must be in place by 9:30 AM. Judging schedules and maps will be available at registration.
- 9:30 AM: Opening and Welcome in Volstorff B. All students, parents, and teachers are encouraged to attend this session.
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM: Judging (a final judging schedule will be emailed out by March 31 so students know the exact time they are getting judged)
- 2:00-3:00 PM: NHD in SD History Quiz (optional fun team activity by the SDSU History Club)
- 3:00 PM: Exhibits Released
- 4:00 PM: Awards Ceremony in Volstorff B
Additional information about parking, loading/unloading zones, etc. will be made available by March 31.