The Shared International Employment Services (SIES) was created in 2008 to provide immigration and nonresident alien taxation services for all six universities of the South Dakota Board of Regents.
We are located on the campus of South Dakota State University in Morrill Hall 315 and can assist with:
- New international employee paperwork
- Nonresident alien taxation, deductions and tax treaties
- Year-end 1042-S tax documents
- Annual NRA income tax filing
- Visiting international lectures, interns, scientists
- Athletic or academic scholarship withholding
- Employment authorization dates
- H1-B visa applications
- Permanent residence applications for eligible positions
- Employment letters for travel and hosting relatives
- Other things.... just ask!