The Center for Advising and Student Engagement (CASE), located at the top of the stairs in the Classroom Building (Administration), is your hub for navigating your academic and professional journey at SDSU - Sioux Falls. Faculty, staff, fellow students and professional volunteers will provide you with a connection to resources locally. Our shared passion is to help you build success in the classroom, create meaningful relationships for your future and contribute to our communities!
CASE offers a variety of services, opportunities and spaces to facilitate your academic and professional growth. We can also connect you to home campus services.
- Admissions support/connection
- Academic advising, including one-on-one and group advising sessions
- Career and internship connection
- Tutoring and mentoring
- Faculty/student meeting spaces
- Research and writing assistance
- Student support resources in the classroom
- Campus/program connection
- Open workspaces for studying and collaborating with peers