The staff of The Oscar Larson Performing Arts Center will strive to produce and help others to produce great concerts, theatrical productions, lectures, banquets, recordings and special events for our campus, community and region while supporting the development of programs and groups dedicated to educating, entertaining and serving all lovers of Performing Arts.
The School of Performing Arts endeavors to promote the public good through experiential and collaborative opportunities in educational, creative and research activities.
In order to fulfill its Land Grant Mission, the School of Performing Arts values:
- Critical and analytical thought to create an informed understanding and enduring curiosity;
- Individual growth to nurture the development of the whole person;
- Artistry to enable appreciation and expression through creativity and innovation;
- Diversity to cultivate global awareness and respect for differing perspectives; and
- Community to connect people through engagement, service and collaboration within and beyond the University.