Welcome to University Apartments! Our University Apartments consist of 910 West which are two-bedroom units shared by roommates and 704 South apartments which are four bedroom units shared by roommates. Our University Apartments are not available to students who are required to live on campus and are for upper division students. The apartments provide quality and economical housing for eligible students. They are communities which provide opportunities for adult students to meet and socialize with other students.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the University Apartment handbook. It is designed to provide you with information about the services and policies pertaining to life in University Apartments. If you have further questions about University Apartments, please contact Department of Residential Life personnel at 605-688-5148. The office is located in 167 Caldwell Hall and is open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm except weekends and holidays.
Living in a community comes with rights and responsibilities. It takes everyone working together to create and maintain a safe and comfortable living environment. The University Apartment Manager (CAM) is an excellent resource for you being a student at SDSU. The CAM will work with you in the development of the community.
Things you can do to help have a strong community include:
- Get to know your neighbors.
- Know and follow University Apartment guidelines and policies. (See Apartment Handbook here)
- Be respectful of your fellow community members.
- Reporting suspicious activity or strangers in the community to the Campus Apartment Manager or University Police Department.
- If you experience a problem with a neighbor, talk with them about it. If you do not get resolution talk with the Campus Apartment Manager.
- Involve yourself in the community through reading newsletters and getting to know your Campus Apartment Manager.
Check out University Apartment Housing on Facebook.
To inquire about University Apartments please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please know that the University Apartment spaces are full at this time for the 2019-2020 Academic Year.***