Living on campus offers many advantages and has been proven to enhance students’ success, which is why South Dakota State University has a two year live-on requirement.
Campus housing is home to x SDSU students. All unmarried, full-time students within two years of high school graduation must live on campus, unless exempted, space is no longer available, or they are living with family. Advantages of on-campus housing include:
- Convenient location to classes
- Community Assistants on every floor to help with your transition to SDSU
- Full-Time profession staff in each hall
- The ability to develop lasting friendships and make lifelong memories
- Opportunity for involvement in student life
Our halls are your home away from home, and we want to make your experience at SDSU unforgettable.
Transitioning to life in the halls can be difficult, but we have a number of resources to help! Check out all of the amenities we have to offer, our hall staff, and ways to get involved in your time in the halls.