Our Programs & Course Offerings:
The full list of the courses offered by the Psychology Department is available in the Online Catalog. Not all courses are offered every semester: some are offered once each year and others are offered every other year.
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students express, through various means, fundamental knowledge and comprehension of major concepts in psychology. – Inquiry and Analysis
2. Students apply scientific reasoning to psychological issues/problems. – Ethical reasoning; Problem Solving; Critical and Creative Thinking
3. Students show an understanding of diversity and ethical/social responsibility in professional settings. – Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
4. Students write competently in APA style. – Information Literacy
5. Students demonstrate oral competency. – Information Literacy