- Brookings Main Campus
Turn ideas into action.
Explore the essential skills needed to take innovative and entrepreneurial ideas to the marketplace. Participate in creative thought processes, learn how to identify and pursue new business opportunities, apply entrepreneurial thinking to your own abilities and interests.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy experiential learning
- Interest in pursuing your own ideas
- Are self-motivated
- Are inquisitive and like to solve problems
- Like to tinker and build things
- Business ownership
- New venture creation
- New product development
- Small business management
- Venture planning and development
- Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering (B.S.)
- Agricultural Business (B.S.)
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Leadership Specialization
- Agricultural Science (B.S.)
- Business Economics (B.A./B.S.)
- Data Science (B.S.)
- Economics (B.S.) - Agricultural Economics Specialization
- Hospitality, Tourism, & Event Management (B.S.)