- Brookings Main Campus
Turn your mechanical designs into reality.
The certificate in Engineering Graphics will provide a credential to individuals who demonstrate competency in engineering drawing creation, layout, dimensioning, and projections. The certificate will combine traditional drawing layout skills with advanced CAD and modeling applications. The materials science course provides knowledge of materials used in industry and their mechanical properties.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Like technology
- Like to design and build things
- Are able to see the big picture and work toward achieving goals
- Computer Aided Design technician
- Architectural drafting
- Mechanical drafting
- Civil Construction drafting
- Electronics drafting
- Engineering technician