- Brookings Main Campus
Thinking about a career in real estate?
The Real Estate Certificate provides students with foundational skills associated with various high-level professions in the real estate industry. The 12-credit graduate certificate provides specialized knowledge to individuals who wish to become professionals in the real estate industry.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Have a sense of curiosity and enjoy problem-solving
- Describe yourself as detail oriented
- Are self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoy working independently
- Want to learn how to apply economic theory to practice
- Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Real Estate Professional
- Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Real Estate Sales Agents
- Title Examiners, Abstracters, and Searchers
- Loan Officers
- Financial Analysts
- Real Estate Investment Managers
- Credit Analyst
- Cost Estimator