Impacting the future of healthcare.
SDSU helps nurses exceed current standards of healthcare excellence. With exemplary training and job placement for our graduates, the Master’s in Nursing offers several options for taking your nursing career to new, meaningful places.
The Family Nurse Practitioner Specialization prepares you to deliver evidence-based direct patient care at an advanced practice level to individuals across the lifespan in primary care settings with an emphasis on rural healthcare.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Like to collaborate with others
- Have strong communication skills
- Are interested in caring for people's health
- Are an effective problem solver
- Family nurse practitioner in primary care settings