Delivering excellent care.
SDSU helps nurses exceed current standards of healthcare excellence. With innovative education and job placement for our graduates, the Master’s in Nursing offers several options for taking your nursing career to new, meaningful places.
The Clinical Nurse Leader Specialization equips you to oversee coordination of nursing care and provide evidence-based practice in any health care setting. Your graduate degree will give you opportunities to work with an interprofessional team to implement best practices that improve the quality of patient care outcomes.
For more information please visit the Master of Science in Nursing page on the College of Nursing webpage.
College of Nursing Fast Facts
College of Nursing Graduate Student Enrollment
2022-2023 College of Nursing Scholarships
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Like to collaborate in an interprofessional role
- Have strong communication skills
- Are interested in safety and quality improvement in healthcare
- Are interested in serving as a resource for nursing and overseeing the coordination of care
- Acute care/inpatient
- Home care
- Long term care
- Nursing education
- Community/public health
- Rural health care
- Avera Health
- Monument Health
- Sanford Health
- VA Health Care Systems
- Mayo Clinic