Care across the lifespan.
The DNP program prepares family nurse practitioners who transform clinical practice as clinicians and leaders with a special focus on rural and underserved populations.
In addition to delivering evidence-based direct patient care at an advanced practice level to individuals across the lifespan in primary care settings, graduates of the DNP program will learn skills needed to translate evidence based research and guidelines to transform practice. Graduates are prepared to collaborate with rural communities to reduce health disparities.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold master's degree in nursing
- Like to work with others and influence the healthcare environment
- Have strong communication skills
- Are interested in caring for people's health
- Are an effective problem solver
- Family nurse practitioner in primary care settings