Care across the lifespan.
The DNP program prepares Family Nurse Practitioners to transform clinical practice as clinicians and leaders with a special focus on rural and underserved populations.
Graduates will deliver evidence-based direct patient care at an advanced practice level to individuals across the lifespan in primary care settings, and will translate evidence based research and guidelines to transform practice. Graduates are prepared to work collaboratively with rural communities to reduce health disparities.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Like to collaborate with others
- Have strong communication skills
- Are interested in caring for people's health
- Are an effective problem solver
- Family nurse practitioner in primary care settings