Requirements for Admission to the Program
- Completed Graduate Application
- $35 application fee
- Official transcripts verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree from an institution with full regional accreditation for that degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose for studying Public Health (include career plans relative to public health)
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on conferred degree and/or graduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better, based on a 4.0 scale, on all graduate coursework. The Admission Committee conducts a full review of all applications, and a 3.0 GPA is the preferred minimum. However, the Committee will consider other aspects, and strong applications not meeting the minimum GPA will be considered. Each institution may admit students on conditional or provisional status per university policy.
International applicants should contact the Graduate School for additional admissions information.
Students can be admitted in the fall, spring, or summer terms. Applications must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the beginning of the semester.