The College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Professions provides high quality, interprofessional, student-centered education; fosters discovery through innovative research and scholarship; and advances the provision of health care.
To be a premier college for innovative, high quality pharmacy and allied health professions education, research, scholarship, service, and patient care.
- Integrity: We act with organizational and personal integrity, through honest interactions, professionalism, transparent and accountable decision-making, and respect for others.
- Innovation: We promote and recognize excellence in scholarship through innovation in education, scientific advancement, and health care provision. We believe the best academic programs bring innovative teaching and rigorous research together.
- Student-centered: We are committed to creating a culture where all thrive and are supported on their own paths toward lifelong learning, growth, and leadership in personal and professional ways.
- Collaboration: We sustain a culture of cooperation and collaboration in education, research/scholarship, and service. Individually, we are experts at what we do. Collectively, our impact is even greater.
- Diversity: We embrace diversity and treat all with dignity and respect. We are committed to diversity of community and ideas. We believe in a supportive, diverse, collaborative, and cohesive environment.
- Excellence: We achieve excellence through quality assurance, continuous quality improvement, and programmatic and fiscal accountability.
- Service: We cultivate and demonstrate commitment to civic responsibility and service to the profession. We lead ever-changing professions through development of innovative practice models and continuing professional development.