Requirements for Admission to the Program
- Completed Graduate Application
- $35 application fee
- Official transcripts verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree from an institution with full regional accreditation for that degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose for studying Public Health
- Successful completion of a criminal background check upon acceptance.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on conferred degree and/or graduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better, based on a 4.0 scale, on all graduate coursework. Each institution may admit students on conditional or provisional status per university policy
Tuition & Fees
|Category||Tuition Per Credit Hour|
|Graduate Self-Support (Internet)||444.25|
Please note: All core courses in the MPH have a delivery fee of $138.10 per credit hour.