Developing public health practitioners and leaders to address public health need of rural and underserved communities.
The University of South Dakota (USD) and South Dakota State University (SDSU) Master of Public Health (MPH) program is committed to improving health in rural and underserved communities by providing interdisciplinary learning, scholarship, and community engagement for public health professionals.
Promoting and protecting the health and well-being of rural and underserved communities.
The MPH program embraces the educational philosophy and values of the University of South Dakota and South Dakota State University. It is committed to the following core values.
- Academic Excellence
- Student Centered Education
- Diversity & Inclusiveness
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration and Leadership
- Commitment to Engagement & Service in the Community
- Commitment to the Professional Development of Students & Faculty