Where employers and students meet
The Office of Career Development offers a variety of services designed to bring students and employers together. Our services include:
- Coordination of on-campus interviewing arrangements and outreach to students
- Private interview rooms
- Support of SDSU job fairs and the statewide BIG (Business, Industry, Government) Job Fair and Teacher Job Fair
- Liaison with colleges
- On-campus partnership with the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation to provide you with assistance in recruiting part-time and seasonal employees
Internship and Job Postings
We are excited to announce that we are transitioning to a new online career management system: Handshake! This modern platform is innovative, intuitive and mobile! It will allow you to:
- Post jobs and internships at no cost;
- Request on-campus recruiting interview schedules;
- Register for campus career fairs hosted by our office;
- Connect with our students and alumni through powerful applicant filtering; and
- Take advantage of an optimized mobile experience.
We appreciate your continued interest in hiring our students and alumni. We look forward to helping you connect through your participation in Handshake. Our students will join Handshake when they return to campus in late August for the 2016-17 academic year.
If you have questions, please contact us at 605-688-4425 or Careers@SDState.edu.
For career fair dates and registration information, go to: www.sdstate.edu/office-career-development/career-fairs-sdsu. Please note that this list may not be inclusive.